CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE - NI LAB
The National Instruments (NI), a Centre of Excellence has been started by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering under the aegis of Vishnu Institute of Technology, Bhimavaram in collaboration with National Instruments (NI). This centre was inaugurated on November 23rd, 2017 by our respected Chairman Shri. K. V. Vishnu Raju Garu. The NI LabVIEW (Laboratory Virtual Instrumentation Engineering Workbench) Academy was initiated to establish connections and communication between different departments to create interdisciplinary specializations. The centre aims at interdisciplinary research programs, scientific research projects, research relationships with other research centre's or distinguished researchers in collaboration with industry
- Conducting Training on LabVIEW software and related hardware to both students and Faculty of ECE, EEE and Mechanical engineering
- Transforms teaching - learning to Research and Development and industry collaboration
- Provide opportunities to integrate teaching, research and service
- Doing experiments beyond the curriculum
- Doing in-house real time projects
- Competing with strong engineering knowledge with globally challenging students of the premier institutes.
- Career development, Internship and Placement opportunity for the students in core engineering industries with help from NI Corporation.
- Conducting Faculty Development programmes, workshops, summer/winter courses, conferences.
- Enhance partnership between researchers, scientist to create advance technologies.
The course structure is framed such that it comprises of LabVIEW Core-1 and LabVIEW Core-2 courses. The entire course is to be conducted for the duration of 3 Years. The LabVIEW courses is planned to start when a student enters in the II Year of his/her B. Tech curriculum.